Whether you need a Nanny for five hours or up to 12 weeks, our temporary Nannies are available for short-term and last-minute placements any day or time of the week.
Our Temporary Nannies are available with as little as 24 hours’ notice and, just like our Permanent Nannies, are sought-after childcare professionals of all ages and personalities who all share a passion for educating children and a positive, friendly attitude.
We have a range of Experienced Nannies and Junior Nannies available. All Dream Nannies have a minimum level of childcare experience, a current police check and a full and clean drivers licence.
How does it work?
- NEW Families please register on our Home Page
- Existing Dream Families please Book using the Temporary Nanny Booking Form
- Receive an email confirmation that includes the full profile of your temporary Nanny, including all checks that have been completed
- Credit Card Payment must be received before nanny booking is confirmed
- Nanny arrives on time and ready to work
What does it cost?
$30+GST Placement Fee.
We are offering FREE Placement Fees during the COVID 19 Crisis.
We have discounted our hourly rates as follows:
|Rates Pre COVID-19||$32 +GST an hour (minimum five hours)|
|Experienced Nanny||$28 +GST an hour (minimum five hours)|
|Junior Nanny||$23 +GST an hour (minimum five hours)|
Please note: Temporary Nanny bookings must be made Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4pm, with at least 24 hours’ notice. We will always try to assist with 'on the day bookings' but Nanny availability cannot be guaranteed.
Our Nanny, April, is a joy to have in our house. The children both find her calm but playful demeanour very engaging. She manages to provide a supportive, caring but firm framework for our children to grow and learn.